December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's been a busy time these days, as I've been working on various stories all over the place and finishing up some real-world work.  I'm having a relaxing time for these next two weeks, tackling some writing projects on occasion, but mostly enjoying the holiday.

It's hard to believe that 2010 is almost over; this year seems to have gone by fast, but thinking back on it a lot has happened.

It's been an interesting winter so far; a modest blanket of snow has covered everything with majestic whiteness.  The past few days have been sunny, making it perfect for a few good pictures.  I will have to post some later.

For now, Christmas is here! Time to open a big stack of presents! Time to eat to the heart's content!

I have a short story drafted, inspired by Christmas time, taking place in the fantasy world I've been developing over the past few years.  I will post it shortly:  I hope you all enjoy it, and I welcome any criticism.

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment