July 7, 2013

Video: 4th of July Fireworks

The other day, everybody in the nation was out celebrating the 4th of July.  The United States is going on 237 years old; what better way to celebrate than to break out the fireworks and watch them fly, explode, and sparkle in all brilliant shapes and colors? 

People were out in my neighborhood, lighting these things on the street, in the parks, and in the yards.  There were fireworks all around, so I  took my camera and tried to capture as many as I could.  It's pretty difficult to get good shots of fireworks; the light is so dark by this time that the camera can't focus that well on all these flashes and sparkles.  Still, I managed to get enough footage for a lengthy clip.  I've assembled it here, for all to enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Great fireworks show, Alan. Thanks for sharing it. We didn't see or hear any.

    ReplyDelete